Date Posted: 10/23/2020
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available at Location:
Hello Garage of Omaha
Are you passionate about sales and serving homeowners? Do you drive for results and believe that customer experiences can and should be remarkable? Customer demand for Hello Garage products and services continues to grow and we are adding to our team! Hello Garage is seeking a Garage Sales Guru with proven, high-level customer service experience to serve the greater Omaha territory. We offer the best products, process, service, and warranties in the industry. Full, paid training is provided.
What we do:
Let’s face it; for most people, the garage is the home’s true front door. So, at Hello Garage, our goal is to transform America's cluttered car stalls into welcoming foyers for family and friends. Backed by more than 40 years’ experience and the research and manufacturing power of Supportworks, we’re also transforming the contractor-customer relationship. In fact, we hope to raise the bar so high, our customers will expect more from their electricians, plumbers, and landscape contractors, too. So, close your eyes and join us in imagining the possibilities. Then open them and say it out loud: Hello Garage.
How we do it: The HOW is just as important as the WHAT.
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees, and the way we carry ourselves every day. We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry.
As Garage Sales Guru, you will:
Make Homeowners Happy
- You will capture the interest of customers by demonstrating our high-quality products.
- Visit customers’ homes through pre-scheduled appointments to determine their desired outcomes.
- Exhibit detailed product knowledge when assessing customers’ needs and offering solutions.
- Consistently follow the Supportworks Way Sales Process.
- Meet or exceed monthly average dollar per lead (ADA) goals.
Optimize the whole
- Provides recommendations to leadership on products, sales and installation process, and customer satisfaction tools/measurements.
- Ensures work is done safely and to our high standards through training and quality assurance visits.
- Works with Manager, Marketing, Accounting, and Customer Care to ensure appropriate leads are generated and appointments are scheduled and managed.
- Reviews customer feedback.
- Continuing education to include communication with the General Manager and attending periodic training sessions
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Ability to work independently.
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings.
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required.
Hello Garage is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.