Date Posted: 7/31/2020
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available at Location:
Hello Garage of Omaha
Are you a hands-on person who enjoys creating something tough, beautiful and lasting? Do you believe that homeowners deserve better when it comes to the contractor-customer relationship? If so, you’ll fit right in with our Dream Team as an Installer for our new Hello Garage Corporate Store.
What we do:
Let’s face it; for most people, the garage is their home’s true front door. So, at Hello Garage, our goal is to transform America's cluttered garages into welcoming foyers for family and friends. Backed by more than 40 years’ experience and research, we’re also transforming the contractor-customer relationship. In fact, we hope to raise the bar so high, homeowners will expect more from their electricians, plumbers and landscape contractors, too.
How we do it:
First, the “how” is just as important as the “what.” We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We’re sincere, honest and we trust each other, listening attentively, speaking candidly and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done—we self-start, take risks and root others on when they do the same. We are authentic, and, above all, we understand that no job is beneath us.
As an Installer, you will:
- Assist in proactively reviewing job details to determine what materials, tools and equipment will be needed for the job.
- Be responsible for the daily loading, unloading, cleanliness and organization of the truck.
- Help keep the customer’s property clean and damage-free during the installation.
- Help create a remarkable experience for each customer by maintaining a high standard of professionalism.
- Efficiently perform installation duties according to Hello Garage standards.
- Operate in a safe manner by following safety guidelines of the company.
- Take direction and feedback from the Team Lead to keep projects progressing forward as planned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school or equivalent;
Hello Garage is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Hello Garage shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.