Date Posted: 5/15/2020
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available at Location:
11850 Valley Ridge Dr
Papillion, NE 68046
Are you passionate about doing whatever you can to help assist others to do what they do best and to keep the business running smoothly? Do you believe that customer experiences can and should be remarkable? Hello Garage is looking for an Office Manager for our new Hello Garage Corporate Store.
What we do:
Let’s face it; for most people, the garage is the home’s true front door. So, at Hello Garage, our goal is to transform America's cluttered car stalls into welcoming foyers for family and friends. Backed by more than 40 years’ experience and the research and manufacturing power of Supportworks, we’re also transforming the contractor-customer relationship. In fact, we hope to raise the bar so high, our customers will expect more from their electricians, plumbers and landscape contractors, too. So, close your eyes and join us in imagining the possibilities. Then open them and say it out loud: Hello Garage.
How we do it: The HOW is just as important as the WHAT.
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees and the way we carry ourselves every day.
We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We are sincere and trust each other’s intentions, listening attentively, speaking candidly and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done – we self-start, take risks and root others on in doing the same. We are vulnerable and authentic; we don’t pretend to be who we aren’t. We understand that no job is beneath us.
As Office Manager, you will:
Primary Customer Point of Contact
- Represents Hello Garage through telephone contact by answering inbound calls.
- Uses Hello Garage messaging and executes on all communication, programs and processes.
Convert Leads to Sales Appointments and Scheduled Installations
- Meets or exceeds goals for converting leads to scheduled sales appointments by consistently calling in a timely manner on outbound campaigns to convert new leads to appointments and to turn canceled leads into new appointments.
- Serves as a point of contact for our customers with respect to job installations, including answering their questions, scheduling and confirming installations, assuring quality, solving problems, and so on.
Prepares Installation Team for Success
- Meets or exceeds goals for scheduling installation crews to capacity.
- Coordinates and ensures all paperwork, data entry, and correspondence regarding all sold job proposals is accurate, timely, and completed according to company procedure.
- Responds promptly to internal employees requesting installation dates, project rescheduling and other related questions or issues.
- Orders product from supplier and other vendors each week for following week’s installations.
- Monitors, audits and manages product inventory.
Manages Back Office
- Responsible for gathering, sorting, and preparing all pre-mailers for homeowners and sending out in a timely manner.
- Enters all installation information in CRM post installation.
- Manages office and marketing supplies inventory and place orders as needed.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Coordinates Marketing efforts, including trade show planning, participation and lead conversion, Facebook Page Management, Podium Management, i.e. web chat, texting, online reviews.
- Coordinates Accounting efforts, including entering transactions into QuickBooks, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Reviews and analyzes reports; summarizing information; identifying trends and sharing with general manager.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for the company as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent
- 2+ years or work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM management
- Familiarity with Accounting software.
Hello Garage is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.